Students are expected to model proper examples of Islamic dress.
All Students KG-8th • Solid, loose fitting, navy blue pants
Males: Grades KG – 5th • Long or short sleeve, red uniform shirt with school emblem. (No white shirts)
Males: Grades 6th – 8th • Long or short sleeve, light blue uniform shirt with school emblem • PE uniform is optional on PE days – light blue PE shirt with school emblem and solid navy blue PE pants. (No navy blue shirts)
- Optional Thobe: Solid navy blue uniform thobe purchased from official vendor listed below.
Females: Grades KG – 2nd • Long or short sleeve red uniform shirt with school emblem (No white shirts)
Females: Grades 3rd – 5th • Long sleeve red uniform shirt (No white shirts) • Plaid jumper or red long sleeve polo dress with school emblem • Solid white or navy blue hijab • 3rd grade ONLY Optional: plain solid white or navy blue hijab
Females: Grades 6th – 8th • Long sleeve light blue or white uniform shirt (No navy blue shirts) • Solid navy blue jumper with school emblem • Plain solid white, navy, or light blue hijab • PE uniform is optional on PE days: includes light blue PE shirt withschool emblem, solid navy blue PE pants, and solid navy blue jumper (No navy blue shirts)
- Optional Abaya: Solid navy blue closed uniform abaya purchased from official vendor listed below.
Uniform Do’s for all Students:
- Females 3rd-8th Grade: Hijabs should be worn properly in a neat manner. When wearing the hijab all girls should cover their hairline and it is mandatory to wear an under piece. NO hair, neck or ears should be visible.
- Solid black or white socks (the heel and toe may be a different color)
- Solid black, white, dark brown, or navy blue shoes or sneakers on non-PE days. The sole and/or company logo may be another color, and shoe laces must be the same color as the shoes • Shoes must be tied securely. Velcro shoe ties are recommended.
- PE pants must not be tights or leggings. They must not have stripes or writing on them. There is no PE uniform for elementary
- Indoor, elementary students may wear solid red or navy blue without hood fleece, cardigan, or sweater vest. No Jean jackets worn inside the school. • For winter (outdoors), any jacket without inappropriate “graffiti”
- Clothing must be in good condition, without holes, neat, and clean • If a long sleeve shirt is worn under a short sleeve shirt, it must be of the same color
Uniform Don’ts for all Students:
- No sandals, crocs, open-toe shoes, open-heel shoes, slides/mules, high-heeled shoes, high-heeled sneakers, shoes with wheels, blinking
- No nail polish • No fake fingernails
- No cologne or perfume • No pants tucked inside boots
- No jewelry • No make-up
- No apparel/accessories which has any national symbolization (except when authorized by a staff/faculty member for a specific school activity)
Uniforms can be purchased online at www.Unique-UniformsAndApparel.com or
- Supply Lists (Changed from School Fee)